1. Let's say you sold six books to friends or family members. They would become your 1st level Agents and you would earn 20 percent of their total $89.70 purchases: $17.94
2. If those new Agents each sold six books, you'd have 6 times 6 new Agents on your second level, with 36 sales totaling $538.56. Your royalties are 10% on level 2 sales equaling $53.87
3. So if the 36 new members on level two each sold six books, there'd be 216 new Agents on level three with sales totalling $3,229.20. Your royalties on this level are 10%, giving you another $322.92
4. Now your business is really growing, with 216 Agents each selling six books, you now have 1,296 new Agents and $19,375 in sales, with five percent royalties for $968.76
5. Level five is next with 1,296 Agents selling six books each, the number of Agents on level five have ballooned up to 7,776 with sales totalling $116,601 with total royalties of $5,830
What if you sold 12 books instead of six and all Agents did the same?
The total would be
Give it a try. You have absolutley nothing to lose, and a fortune to gain. Simply buy your friend's book for less than you'd pay for it on Amazon, and you'll automatically become the author's Agent entitled to share in his/her royalties. Best of all, we'll give you the training and tools you need for success!